Participated in over 600 Charity Golf Events since 2009. Over the first 8 years as an entertainer, Bobby has been able to generate Millions of Dollars in charitable contributions for various charities across the United States.
- Hometown – Wellington, FL
- 1st Round 8th Overall Draft Pick for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1999
- 1999 USA Today 1st Team High School All American
- 10 World Long Drive Championship Appearances (2007-2016)
- 2013-2017 Callaway Long Drive Team Member
- Highest Finishes at the World Championships (10th in 2009 and 14th in 2011)
- Driver = Callaway XR16 5 Degree LD Pro
- Shaft = House Of Forged Platinum Edition
- Longest Competition Drive = 465 Yards (2014 RE/MAX World Championships)
- Longest Non Competitive Drive = 514 Yards (Greywalls Country Club in Marquette, MI)
Charities Hit For:
Cystic Fibrosis, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Make A Wish Foundation, Ronald McDonald House, JDRF, Birdies for the Brave, Wounded Warrior Project, Easter Seals, March of Dimes, American Cancer Society, United Way, Boys & Girls Club, MDA, Susan G. Komen, The V Foundation, Hospice, Michael J Fox Foundation, among others.
Toby Keith Foundation, Boo Weekley Foundation, Bautista Family Education Fund, Mariano Rivera Foundation, MLBPAA Tony’s Prostate Cancer Research, Rod Pampling Cystic Fibrosis, Hospice of Palm Beach featuring Matt Lauer, Florida Collegiate Summer League, Pittsburgh Pirates Charities, Davey Johnson Lighthouse of Central Florida, Steve Mariucci Family Foundation benefitting Beacon House, Tim Mara Memorial Celebrity Golf Classic, Bo Jackson’s Give Me A Chance Foundation, Will Muschamp Scramble for Kids, NBA All Star Weekend Benefitting the Arnold Palmer Foundation, Bruce Matthews FCA Houston, Archie Griffin Boys & Girls Club Of Sarasota, Reid & Fiorentino, Mike Alstott Family Foundation, Playboy Golf, Catch 81 Foundation, Anquan Boldin Foundation, Derrick Brooks Foundation, Pro Players Foundation, Hall of Fame Players Classic, Jim Brown Legends of the Game benefitting Amer-I-Can, among others.